CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Punkins

I'm putting mine and Terry's first, because frankly I think we're the only ones who didn't dial it in this year. He did a Franken-pumpkin, and I went with trying to recreate Zombie Jim from the Facebook Zombie Pets game. Yeah, I play a Facebook game, and probably more than I should, what of it? It's fun taking care of itty pixilated dead persons, and gardening my exotic flora. And oh, that's Al working her Meijer uniform in the background there.

The whole pumpkin crew. Al supposedly did Itty's face on hers, and frankly, I don't know what the hell Annie's is supposed to be. She just made two big eye holes and then painted some stuff on it. Maybe it's some anime character? This Halloween kinda blows, Terry's parents aren't coming over, Al has to work, and Annie decided to ditch us for the neighborhood across the street. I didn't even make the usual chili, I'm making "mummy dogs" this year, and I guess Terry and I will just sit here handing out candy and feeling sorry for ourselves. But then maybe the candy will help with that. :)

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

LOL the white one is scary.

No really, quite scary.