CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Annie is a doof

Sorry about the ittiness of this pic, Annie emailed it to me and my html skills are severely limited. She and her friend Holly spent a fair amount of time cos-playing, or larping, or whatever you call it (huh, back in the day, we just called it.....playing) in the back yard. At any rate, Annie is really into this anime thingy called Full Metal Alchemists, and I'm not sure if she dragged Holly along with her, or if it was the other way around. Holly is quite talented and actually MADE that coat thing, with her own two hands. I don't have much clue what the show is about, beyond it involves alchemy (which I think is what that big symbol is doing to that rock up there, I'm hoping it turns into a pile o' money, a big ass flat screen tv, or maybe just a maid), and I think the Metal comes in because they have like arms or legs or various appendages made of metal, why this is so I have no clue.
I just hope nobody shows up at the door tomorrow asking about the Satanist who was in the backyard on Sunday afternoon. Wearing red cape like things and drawing symbols on the ground might look somewhat strange to the casual observer. Oh, and I'm supposed to give photo credit to Holly.

4 comments:

Annie (A.K.A. The Doof) said...

Well, mother. You have made some missunder standeing! >:( First off, its Full Metal Alchemist. not Alchemists. then, you can't make the rock into money (Cuz thats agenst the law) and makeing a maid would be human transumation which is a big NO NO! i'm not sure if you can make a t.v. . .maybe. but i think its the wrong circle for it. anyway, Ed Has his right Arm and left leg made out of Auto mail (in short, replacemet limbs made out of metal that connect to your nerves) he lost his left leg while trying to transmute there mother back to life (Once again, Big NO NO!D:< )His younger brother Alphonse lost his body, so, giveing up his right arm he bounded his brothers soul to a suit of armor in the room. so yeah. and i got holly into It after D.N.Angel.
so, YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED! MUAHAHA!

Carrie said...

Oh, okay, alrighty then. That makes so not so much sense. :)

Al said...

That sounds kinda gay...er than me.

MissTottenham said...

You guys just crack me up.