CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Kitteh

See, I would normally post a pic of my really cute kitty here, but he's not so cute right this second. He's had a relapse of ickiness. He's sneezing, has runny eyes, and some oh so attractive ringwormage happening about his neck regions. I did some research on the internet today, and I think my sister in law is a big fat liar about how old he was and I think we took him away from his mommy a bit too soon. Evidently he should still be nursing every now and then and gaining super antibodies from Mommy cat so he doesn't catch every bug that flies by. Oh well, he goes back to the vet on Friday, so we will get some professional advice then.

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Poor kitty. You will have to give us pics when kitty is all better.

I hope this doesn't last long. Poor ickle thing deserves some respite from the ickiness.

Come on vet, make ickle kitty better.