CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Twofer

Oh my heck, my fat friends, stay the hell away from this new confectionary. I think there are actually two more flavors besides these, chocolate mint and um, something else I'm too lazy to look up. They are gooooood. Like, evil good.



Poor random neighborhood cat that I have not seen before tonight. We were all Yipe! A white cat! We have a white cat! But that cat is too big! And then we looked closer and saw that this one isn't all white, it has a yellowish tail and ears, and well, it ain't quite right. That cocked head with the quizzical look? Is permanent. Seemed friendly enough, but didn't want any food, we just collectively meowed at each other for a bit and then it stumbled off into the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Carrie said...

woo hoo with the hit bots.

MissTottenham said...

Lovely looking sweets yum yum, send some my way.

And the poor dirty looking cat. What a sweetie. I would just have to feed it and cuddle it and wash my hands well afterwards cos they'd smell. But I'd still have to cuddle it.