CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pig Roastin' Fun

We went to the annual "Quadrasteer" pig-roast yesterday. This was our seventh one, but there have been 11 overall. The cast and crew change from year to year, but it's always nice to get together with friends and enjoy good food and good company.

Poor, poor piggy. He took longer to roast this year since he was around 250 pounds. We usually have one that weighs more in the 200 pound range.


Completely gratuitous shot of Jeremy. He's dreamy. He ran a triathalon that morning, and now he is busy pouring poisons into his well honed body.




The host went all out this year, and there were mucho things to do and enjoy for the youngsters. Hope they don't expect the same treatment next year if we end up hosting. We're liable to just have a box of popsicles and a squirt gun for them all to share.



It was a fun day followed by a beautiful night.

9 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Thanks for the pics carrie. Looks like a lot of fun.

If I were there you wouldn't have been able to kleep me off the bouncy castle.

Jeremy is indeed dreamy hee hee!

MissTottenham said...

Laughing in anticipation of hair pics.

Entropy said...

My inbox is sesploding anyways.

Entropy said...

Hahahaaaa you erased all my sn's.

Carrie said...

I've got a stray cat with four kittens, and now, a fucking raccoon. No lie. It's raccoon face was on my screen seconds ago.

Entropy said...

Raccoons are fun.

Carrie said...

my computer is jacked like a mean man, so if I missed something, sorry.

Entropy said...

Your computer, my phone.

Carrie said...

a match made in HELLLLLLLLL.