CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cats are Ebil

Itty likes to walk on the counters, despite our best efforts to dissuade this behavior because we know where her paws have been. Last week I was minding my own business when I heard a HUGE crash tinkle tinkle sound that could mean nothing good. She had managed to drag the whole dish rack off the counter, causing my beloved Pyrex measuring cup to meet the tile and immediately EXPLODE, or as three year old Al would have put it, kersplode. It's over a week later and I am still finding pieces of glass. I was pretty pissed because the thing was older than my kids, I can't even remember where I got it. Stupid cat. But it forced me to give my kitchen floor a good sweep, which it needed, judging by that macaroni noodle in amongst the glass, I think it's been a loooong time since I've made macaroni.



Annie's painting from school. The colors are really nice, so don't judge it by this kinda washed out looking photo. What cracks me up (and pisses Annie off) is that we think this poor bird looks like he is in dire need of the bathroom. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a rear view and his wings are just crossed behind his back and those are the wingtips sticking out. I think it's the lines around his eyes, they give him a somewhat concerned look, and I don't think he's thinking about the rainforest being chopped down. For the life of me, it looks like he's doing the pee dance up on that branch. Terry was actually the first one to notice this phenomenom, kinda like one of those pictures like look, it's a bunny, no it's a duck.

Al's drama team? cast? whatever you call them, the one act play won the State championship thingamajig this year. She does the soundage for them, and really enjoys it. She doesn't so much enjoy getting her picture taken though. I have helpfully circled her forehead for you, which appears to be growing out of her friend's armpit.


7 comments:

Welshie said...

*waddles in wearing a Welsh Dragon costume*

Happy Saint David's Day to you.

Leaves a bunch of daffodils and a plate of Welsh Cakes on the table :)

Jennicula said...

My cat had pooh and string hanging out his butt the other night.

Of course this all happened around 1 am because if it were daytime, it would not be that big of a deal to handle.

He dragged his pooh butt all over my bed and then I had to remove said pooh.

While I wrastled the critter into the bathroom, where I sat on him and cleaned him off, Willie had the unfortunate task of stripping the bed. The smell was so strong that he was dry heaving the entire time.

So I got to hear him wretching in the other room and a cat howling in the bathroom with me.

Can I say that I was lucky to have a nasty head cold so I couldn't smell anything? Yeah. I was actually glad my nose was filled with concrete that night.







Loved the picture of Al and I loved the picture Annie painted. I can only draw stick figures and they're usually obscene.

Have a great weekend!

MissTottenham said...

LMFAO at Jenns comment. Gotta love cats eh?

Al's head is looking great hee hee! Fame at last.

Annie's pic is great too. Poor bathroom needing bird. Owning a bird myself, I can promise that they don't look like that, they just wiggle down and shit anywhere, anytime.

Lea said...

Sorry about your measuring cup that sucks. I think Annie has excellent talent! I'm soo proud of her! The bird looks like he does have to pee though. Congrats to Al for making the paper the same day as her Boba - like Grandmother like granddaughter. Would have liked to have seen at least an eye though Al. :)

Jennicula said...

I'm just popping by to say "hi" and to see how you're doing these days.

See ya. ♥

Jennicula said...

HB 2 U
HB 2 U
HB deeer Caaaarrrriiieeee
HB 2 U

and many moooooooooore!

MissTottenham said...

*blows raspberry*