CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Randomness

I don't have any theme blogwise this week, my thoughts are all scattered about. Terry, Annie and I had a really good time Friday night. We went to the Haunted House downtown at the old Masonic Temple. (Unfortunately no pics though) It's a cool old building, some artsy fartsy society just bought it and are trying to raise money to renovate (hence the Haunted House). It was a theme thing, like you were getting a tour from these Ghost Hunters who had been there all week but sadly hadn't found anything. :) The actors who were playing the ghosts were really into it, I don't think Annie let go of Terry's arm even once. And it was nice to finally be able to see the inside of that building, I've been curious about it for years. Al ditched us that night, but she got to see a play from backstage, so she was all cool with that. And now, onto the pictorial randomness:

Demon possessed attack cat. I don't know why his eyes went all whacky. He probably won't be too happy later this week, he's got a leetle appointment with the vet's knife. None too soon for Six, because Ghost has been trying to get his Grandma groove on all week. Poor fat balding Gizmo, he doesn't even try to jump her. She might not want him, but I think she at least wants the opportunity to smack him. Oh, the rejection.


The leaves are finally changing in the neighborhood. We have a maple tree in our backyard that usually turns a pretty yellow, but it's lagging this year. I think the wacky weather has it all confuzzled. There are some pretty decent ones in the neighborhood though, all getting into their autumnal garb.



Fall is Annie's fave season, mine too. We both like to get our leaf crunching action on. Her Dad took this one yesterday, they were taking their Sunday bike ride.




For Miss T, Annie's attempt at a Formula One. She's not too happy with it, she said to tell you that you need to like something easier to make. Not sure who that is in the driver's seat.



6 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Yippee for my car!!!!!!!!!


You tell Annie that it's just great. I don't care who's in the driving seat as long as it ain't Lewis. And it doesn't look like him to me hee hee!

Great pics, this season is such a beautiful one to photograph.

I would like to be the first to mourn for the loss of ghost's balls. *hangs head and looks sad*

Hahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Finally I get a photo credit! It's about time. I was planning a sit down strike if I didn't get my props, but now I may have to forget that and just stay at home and watch some TV.

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how much I love your picture posts?

Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Tell T bone thanks for the birthday wishes! Good luck to your cute kitty, and your neighborhood looks really nice!

Amyranth said...

Gho$t is a gorgeous cat!

And you kept your leaves way longer than we did. There's a road here that has Poplar trees down both sides for a mile or 2. They all change really slowly, and then one day... WHOOSH.

All gone. Every single last tree is more naked than the day you were born!

-A

MissTottenham said...

Cough cough!

Ow, this headache!