CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Changed the name again, there was a dorky pic that went with this

Oh look you lucky folks, I found it.

When the world is gray and bleak
Baby don't you cry
I will give you every bit of love that is in my heart
I will bake it up… into a simple little pie

Baby don't you cry gonna make a pie
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Baby don’t be blue
Gonna make for you
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middleGonna be a pie from the heaven aboveGonna be filled with strawberry love
Baby don’t you cry
Gonna make a pie
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart.

Baby heres the sun
Baby heres the sky
Baby I’m the light and I’m your shelter
Baby you are mine
I could freeze the time

Keep you in my kitchen with me forever
Gonna be a pie from the heaven above
Gonna be filled with strawberry love

Baby don’t you cry
Gonna make a pie
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart.

Gonna bake a pie from the heaven above
Gonna be filled with butterscotch love

Gonna be a pie from the heaven above
Gonna be filled with banana cream love

Baby don’t you cry
Gonna make a pie
Hold you forever x 2
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart



Alyson and I were watching Waitress last night, I just love that movie, and she bought it for me for Christmas, with her own cash monies. Plus she spent 20 minutes trying to reformat these lyrics for me, but as we all know, Blogger is a pain in the butt so they still look kinda weird.
The quote that inspired the name change:
Ogie: [to Dawn] . If I had a penny for everything I love about you, I would have many pennies.

6 comments:

Lea said...

Hey You! When I first read the lyrics to your song, I said that it reminded me of Waitress and then I read on further and realized why. Very Nice stuff, real cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm crackers for cheeese, Grommit!

Amyranth said...

Ha! I read your last post about the Christmas Pajamas, and damned if I haven't had the same experience every year. In fact, I spent most Christmases giving the gift of Static Shock to myself and others.

Have a great New Year!

MissTottenham said...

Thanks so much carrie sweetie. I am so nervous though.




Hey guys, you seen the new wallace and gromit? A matter of loaf and death. It was on here over crimbo and it was fantastic.

Cheese Gromit.



PS the new Dr Who is a crap choice. Even in blighty we are going who?

sdock10 said...

You guys make me want to drive up there, (Smoke would have to drive actually, she never lets me drive anywheres(what a control freak)) and watch movies and have a big ol slumber party with ya'll!! How cool would that be?

I think it would be.

Your blog just feels like home. They way home should be, makes me want to be little again, or maybe it makes me feel like I still never want to grow up. I love it!

Thanks for your words on my blog. They mean more than you know.

Anonymous said...

Gods, it's been too long since I've visited you.

If you're still interested, I've posted more of the Sheila story.

Hope you have a great weekend!