CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Again with Randomness

My new boyfriend, as rendered by Annie. I kinda think the advertising dude who works for Denny's? Is married to Samantha from Bewitched. The little gem that is known as Nannerpus, pure genius. I mean, seriously? My kid is begging for a Nannerpus t-shirt, which probably doesn't even exist yet. But will soon be at a Hot Topic near you, cuz Nannerpus is a rebel. But wait, maybe it isn't working that well, because while I go around singing the Nannerpus jingle, I do not especially want to eat at a Denny's. I still kinda think of them as rascist and stuff, that's the last big thing I remember hearing about them.





Annie and her cheer squad rocking it out. I must admit, I did not go to the game. And Terry and Annie actually left at half-time, because evidently it was kind of a massacre (with our team being the victim) so they took their half price popcorn and ran. (So much for school spirit) I think it's funny because you can see Annie counting to herself. Alas, this was the last blast, the cheering season is officially over, and probably Annie's cheerleading career too. It's been at least an itty bit of fun here and there.

5 comments:

MissTottenham said...

As for the first picture. You may as well be talking in german. WTF is nannerpus, what is denny's.

We supposedly speak the same language but sometimes I wonder hahaha!


I shall wear my black arm band for the demise of Annie's cheerleading career.

Jennicula said...

I don't know Nannerpus either. It kind of rings a bell, but not quite.

I"ll have to look it up.

I too will wear a black arm band for the demise of Annie's cheerleading career.

(The video was adorable!)

Smoke said...

Go Annie! I told everyone that I worked with a while back that I was head cheerleader all through high school and they totally believed me. I finally had to tell them that I really wasn't. I've never cheered a day in my life. I wonder if I should have. Anyhoo! Annie had it going on! ^_^

And okay, I'm with MissT and Jenn. WTH is a Nannerpus? O_o

Well, hope you and yours are doing great and having an awesome week so far! ♥

sdock10 said...

Gimme an A
Gimme an N
Gimme another N
Gimme an I
Gimme ah E

What's that spell? ANNIE!
What ya got? Awesomeness!

Did I ever tell you that I suck at cheerleading?

Well, guess that monkey's out the bottle.

Nannerpus? WTF?

Lea said...

I Love Nannerpus! Annie you really did rock. Carrie, thanks for the video clip, Hannah & I enjoyed watching.