CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2013

Caz, this is for you, and The Lucky Bat RULES

First off, a happy scallop.  I do not know why he/she is happy, because he/she is inhabiting a totally tasteless dish that I had high hopes for.  I told Terry to put the rest of it down the garbage disposal, but he has mad issues about throwing away food, so the leftovers are still stanking up our fridge.
 
 
Oh, that's right, Caz, my ickle British friend, I promised you a pic of Terry in your Christmas pressie.  Instead, I have chosen to take the British hat of coolness to a party and make people you do not know wear it, because hey, that's what the internet is all about, right?  This is Stan, #2 "son."  We don't work together, but I met him through Matt, and we went shooting together one time.  They drove me out into the middle of nowhere, and then when we get out of the car, he looks at Matt, and says, "So this is where we're dumping the body?"  I loves him.
This would be Katie, I hope I spelled her name right.  Never met her before, but she was uber cool.  Also convinced me to try hookah for the first time, it was minty and delicious, but probably not the best thing for my stupid won't get over this cold from hell lungs.


Oh my Ashley, my beautimous Ashley.  Her boyfriend dropped some alcohol off into her car, Captain Morgan (shudder) in a water bottle.  It's okay, folks, she's legal, well wait, there might have been that whole "open container" thing going on, but well, I know a cop that has a crush on her so it would have worked out anyways.  She's like, 100 and change soaking wet, so she sniffed a bottle cap and had to call someone to come get her.  Kudos to being responsible, plus giving us fodder to make fun of you at work.  Also, she made up this joke on her own:  "What did the regular noodle say to the whole wheat noodle?"   Wait for it......"You're an IMPASTA!"
 
Holy crap, I am getting tired of dicking around with blogger, it is fighting me.  So here's some more pics.  Brandee, Andy (the lead singer of The Distorted Waltz, my own itty personal Gerard), Vanessa being simultaneosly Born This Way and wearing the hat, Perez, who I do not know that much, but since everyone yells "PEREZ!" when he enters a room I figure he's pretty popular, Andy's cute friend, Tiff, who trimmed Stan's beard mid party, and we will not talk of how she earned the right to do that, Stan's Dad, Brent, the amour of Vanessa, Laura, who is awesome and did the Polar Plunge that morning to raise money for the Special Olympics, me hugging Brent, because he is my Nemesis (it's a thing), and my deli son, Matt.  You have a nice ass sir, that is all.

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

woweeeee! my hat is blog famous. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Everybody looks great.