CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I wuz robbed of a blog post by 15 measly minutes


See that boring pic of a Stop sign there? Somebody spray painted "Hammer Time" on it over the weekend, which I know is an old joke but I still found it mildly amusing. Not so amusing is that I suspect the new neighbors? squatters? I still haven't figured out what's going on over at that house--it clearly has a for sale sign up, yet there is a neverending changing cast of shady looking people who all have different cars and different squalling kids and the yard hasn't been mown in about two weeks and I think they may have lost one of those said squalling kids in the jungle in the back. Anyway, I suspect their kith or kin of the mildly amusing vandalism, but that's neither here nor there. I was finally going to take a pic of the sign when I got back from picking up Annie at school, as I noticed it for the forty leventh time as I was driving past. When I got back I sent my roving photographer Al out to get a pic, and above, the evidence of denial. Yeah, it's been kind of a slow week around here. I guess I'll have to wait and see what they have cooked up for the weekend. Just keep it out of my yard, folks, I am old and crotchedy and will call the police on your asses.

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

U can't touch this!


LOL.