CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

This Free Pot Cost us Thirteen Dollars

So, new template. The other one was kinda hard on my old eyes, and as I know there are even older eyes than mine that peruse this place on occasion, I thought it would be easier for everyone. I wonder how many Google hits I'm gonna get with a title that involves the words "Free Pot."

My new little Thanksgiving cactus thingamajig. See the story goes like this--Terry's mom won a pot playing bingo at dialysis, which I guess is a good way to pass the time if you're gonna be stuck there anyways, although they should have better prizes, like for instance a kidney or something. The pot is the one in the pic below, cute, no? And she was all generous like and gave it to me, and I immediately wanted to shove something in it. I had been wanting one of those cute little cactuses, they had been waving to me with their cheery little petals. But alas, cactuses with pink flowers sorta clash with orangey leaves. But as I am spoiled, I got to get it anyway, and a little pot for it, and I chose the nice fallish mums to go in the free pot. So there, the painfully boring story of how a free pot cost us thirteen dollars. Nothing much has happened since Wednesday, what can I say?


You would think he would at least get the paper off the table, but noooo. We don't live like slobs, well mostly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess that is a left handed photo credit. At least she mentioned me. I doubt anyone would have noticed it if she hadn't mentioned it.

sdock10 said...

t-bone,

What's on special this week?


Carrie,

I'm so impressed with your flower potting skillz! So purdy!

MissTottenham said...

Woah!!!!!!!!! bright new page.

Lovin the balls removal countdown, I wonder where you got that idea hahah!

Great pot though, as far as pots go.

Lea said...

Free Pot? Where? (Just Kidding, of course) :) I do like the leafy flower pot and the flowers U chose looks very festive 4 Fall. Nice of Mommy N'Law to give it to ya! I commented on UR next post about the color change. I was 2 posts behind and I commented there first. Cool new color.