CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Redrum

Cumulative snowfall over the last two days, not sure how much. Enough for the pansy schoolboard to cancel though. I swear, in the past, one time we got eight inches and the kids still went. Lord knows people were still out and about last night after their deli ham.

Annie with her snow playing implements of destruction. The purple thing is a block mold, she had visions of building a fort, and the other thing? Um, it's actually part of a catch type game, but in this instance it's serving as a diggy thing. You know, so she could poke at the snow first to make sure it wasn't a frozen kitten or a mangled rabbit before she stuffed it in her mold.

The winter counterpoint to the leaf angel of fall, no she hasn't collapsed in the snow while we just stay inside and take pics of her for the blog.




Hell on Earth, just sayin'. Plus, they conveniently left out the ZILLIONS of people milling about in your way, with whiny overtired children. But, if you are looking for an ornament for say, a necrophiliac dentist, they probably have it. No, seriously, I did see one aimed at morticians. But Bronner's is a wholesome place full of sunshine and love, so there probably really isn't a section of ornaments celebrating deviant practices. In other news, it's the second snowday in a row here, hence the title. I keep expecting to see those creepy twins at the top of the stairs. I'm almost looking forward to going to work just so I can get away from the endless bickering!!! Santa is soooooo watching these girls, I hope he can get his hands on enough coal.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I got snow days. All I got was a wet foot from walking through the slushy parking lot with a hole in my shoe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Carrie! For the visit and the comment. I wonder why the comment thingy wasn't working up there. Odd.

Such cute pics! I wish we had a little snow up here. Send some. :)

farawaysoclose said...

oh you have loads of snow!!

it rarely snows where i live. and your daughter is looking all grown up! scary ey?!

thanks for popping by mine and thanks for your comment.

did i ever mention, time zones suck!!

take care carrie!

Lea said...

I'm With T-Bone, "I wish I got snow days too!" We only got a little dusting of snow once that only lasted an hour or so last Saturday. The pics are beautiful. Carrie, we know that T-bone needs shoes for Christmas :)

MissTottenham said...

I want some snow too.

*pouts*

Smoke said...

I WAAAANNNTTTT TOOOO SSEEEEEE SNOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!! JEEZ! What's a southern girl got to do to see some powdery white stuff?

Now that I've typed that out I can see that it could totally be misinterpreted as something else and that is not what I meant! O_o

Have a good one! Laterz!

^_^

Jennicula said...

We were supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight, but it's too warm and we're just going to get sloppy rain and sleet.

I hate sleet.

I miss those snowy days where I was stuck in the house with a foot of snow outside. The boy and my dude would go out sledding and I would stay in and make cookies and ho-cho.

Hope you're well.