CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What up, biatch, ok, that's not nice, um we got a cool camera too?

We are crying emo teardrops, here they are. We love you Mayo, whoever you may be, don't get me started, but all you need is a decent camera and a Christmas tree. T-Bone saw your post, laughed his ass off, and did this in like 30 seconds. There are more pics, mind you, but we didn't want to belabor the point. Georgia sistahs, see? We can all do it. And then some. Mayo, if you do ever happen to surf by here, BRING IT. Cuz we already done brought it.

P.S. to the family who have thought I have losted my mind, don't be askairt, it's just weirdo blog people stuffs.

4 comments:

sdock10 said...

I love you guys!! Thank you to T-Bone for showing me that it can be done and that I'm not the only one who rushed out and tried it.

You guys have a very Merry Christmas!

p.s. To Carrie's family that might be reading this, don't let her fool ya. That woman done lost her mind!

Just playin!

Smoke said...

Well, I am just jelllluzzz. ^_~

Too cool, T-Bone. Hahaha!

Mayo will be all like, "Snap! Stop stealing my thunder, Carrie! Damn you!"

Merry Christmas, guys! Hope you have an unbelievable one! ♥

MissTottenham said...

Happy crimbo Carrie and family.

xxxxxxxxxx


Have a great time.

mya said...

Hi, Girl!

I peeked in your blog and enjoyed all the pics! You have a lovely family! Thanks for sharing!