CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

20


A beloved children's icon hanging out on top of our wet bar with our old beer and liquor bottles and a cheesy drippy candle thing we made out of an old whiskey bottle is kinda creepy, right? Okay, okay, maybe not so much, but at least it's a little strange. That Bugs Bunny thing has been up there for so long I hardly notice it anymore. But what is kinda creepy, or at least coincidental, is an internet friend also used a Bugs Bunny pic today, and I took mine and decided that's what I was going to use today before I even saw hers. What is NOT creepy is that I have the next three days off. Maybe now I can clean my house. No wait, I always use October as an excuse to not clean much and say I'm going for "atmosphere." I bet haunted houses aren't dust free with clean toilets!

1 comments:

Jennicula said...

I concur with you on the haunted house theory. They ARE dusty and they probably don't have sparkling toilets. That would ruin the atmosphere.

I had to turbo-clean my house this weekend because we had a guest coming for the night. So my house is squeaky clean with no atmosphere. Turns out he can't come because he cut his leg with a chain-saw. ????!!!

I didn't get the story on what actually happened, but I can't wait to hear this one.

As for bacon. Mmmmmmm. Turkey bacon - boo.