CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

15

Surprise! guest blog!!!!! i'm Annie and i am here to inform you about this Demon cat on the loose! I got this when i was 5 at Meijer but i don't think i remember it looking like this! *i stick it in your face,you swear you say its eyes glow red with evilness for a sec.* but as we were in the car on the ride home,i looked at it and then my stomach started to ache......BUM BUM BAAAAAA! I treated it like royalty for a while and then tossed it in my closet and forgot about it for a couple of years. Then almost 2 weeks ago i came across it as I was looking in there.(i often put toys in there and then a year or two later i find it and it seems like new.) i think it was not too happy about being forgotten in the a dark closet. So i set it down and then started drawing Inuyasha fan art (Inuyasha rocks!^^ but i can't draw fluffyAKA Sesshomaru AKA Inuyasha's brother.) and i got an chill i looked up and it was staring at me.....with its cold black eye, and if you notice how the fur just so happens to fall on the eyes to make it look like it is scowling at you. I threw many objects at it to make it fall over ( it was on good old nonpossessed not a demon Scooby doo.) it didn't move an inch. later i took it downstairs, as you all must know Ghost is white, so whenever you look at it,for a split sec you think its Ghost *it's eyes flash red* Oh BTW it's name is Snowball i renamed it Snowball The demon cat. and I believe that It will some day come out at night and eat our livers.......*and evil cat laugh echoes in the room* I'm scared now.......Well!^^ I guess i should go! remember watch out for Snowball the demon cat and Inuyasha ROCKS!!!! Lots of Love!!!!!!!!!!<3

P.S. I corrected the spelling, but not the punctuation. Before I got to it, you would have thought you had stumbled across some foreign website. The child writes a whole different language.

2 comments:

MissTottenham said...

LOL I guess it does look kinda scary.

It probably just needs a big snuggly cuddle.

Anonymous said...

YEAGH. Demon kitty.

-_o

o_-


Is it gone yet?

Hi.