CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

22

I got this itty guy tonight after work, I saw the display as I was taking the cash bags down to the cashey place after a four hour chicken shift that kicked my ass, hard. So I was feeling sorry for myself, and when I saw this table of Halloween themed thingys with air plants, I knew that one had to come home with me. I like this guy's jaunty top hat and bowtie. Plus, the nostalgia factor of the air plant. I haven't had one of those since I got one as a souvenir from Myrtle Beach. Also, we used to make fun of my mom because her thumb is so brown, she killed an air plant. Not that I have much faith that I will be better. I'm sure he will have a name at some point, my kids are like that, big with the naming of inanimate objects.

1 comments:

Lea said...

Cool plant holder, huh? I like those air plants to. I don't have one, I'm jealous!