CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

30 (I'm going with a countdown thing here)

The crawlspace that's under part of the basement. I always imagine zombies springing up on outta that dirt and clambering over the little wooden pegboard we have up to keep the cats out of it. There's a nifty little cistern pump thing that pipe leads into also that gets filled with skanky water when the monsoons come. I'm not a fan of basements in general. When I was little I was convinced that vampires lived in our furnace. Looking back, they would have had to have been pretty dang short to fit in there, and I probably could have taken them.

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Ooooooo that is spooky, I don't like it.

When I was little, my gran had a dark cellar that you reached from some stairs in the kitchen. I never went down cos it was too pant wettingly scary.