CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

27


This is how I felt after work today, hence the late post. OMG cheese for 99 cents, locusts, they are going into overdrive. Also, I've had this here skull since I was like, 12? It starred in a haunted house my parents oversaw back in the way too many years ago. Along with the local preacher type, who played Frankenstein and complained that his "nuts" kept falling off. I think my Dad played a Jekyll/Hyde type, and he had a rubber sword. Well, the sword was kinda old, so there might have been a bit of actual metal sticking out, which one of the more rowdy kids found out, and started yelling "He got a knife! He got a knife!" Oh, and the skull glows in the dark too, bonus.

1 comments:

MissTottenham said...

Cool skull. I'm sorry the guy's nuts kept falling off.

There's nowt worse.