CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 Days o' Creepy

I have decided I don't update this thing enough, so in an effort to kick myself in the ass, I'm going to try and post a different creepy thing each day in October. First up, Al making like the Insane Clown Posse. It's Spirit Week, so they have to dress up every day, and evidently today was like, I don't know Cat in the Hat day? How this relates to school spirit, I have no clue nor do I want one. And no, she didn't take the knife to school. That's my Cutco knife, it doesn't leave the house. There were a couple of other pics but she didn't look creepy, more like the Cat in the Hat had just stopped by to make you a nice sammich and cut the crusts off just like you like it.

3 comments:

Jennicula said...

I look forward to 31 days o' creepy!

Al said...

Hey! I don't look as fat in this picture!

MissTottenham said...

Cool idea Carrie.

Cool school. I wish we had done things like this at school.